Re: Who knows what these two sockets are for?

>>>how could an FI engine not have a lambda sensor?  i sort of thought
>>>that was part of the package.

It is possible to have EFI without a Lambda sensor. While nearly all cars
have them nowadays, not many bikes do. They are used to allow the computer
to monitor the mixture & tune it for optimum economy & emissions.

The majority of our Triumph's dont have them. Some do, my guess is only in
markets with stricter emission requirements eg: California. Some BMW
motorcycles also use them.

Darren Mason.
2000 ST.
Melbourne, AuSTralia.