Keith Code question

Can someone clear something up for me here.  I've read twice in the past
month that The California Superbike School has a bike set up with 2
handlebars specificly to prove that you cannot steer with your legs.  There
was no further comment on how this is accomplished, nor why they would do
this.  Does Keith have something against the Pridmores or their schools?  Or
am I being misinformed by some of the motorpress(that never happens :>).

Steven "Dirty Dawg" Kohlscheen