Re: Keith Code Question

>Rick Paukert wrote:
>
>One last personal note that may indicate my personal bias to this
>school.  Just the other day, Cobie Fair, head instructor at CSB,
>finaly got a hold of me after trying to reach me since I completed
>Level Four in October.  He persisted in calling because he wanted to
>answer a question I listed in an after class survey and he also
>wanted to talk about what could be done to improve the Level Four
>experience.  In my opinion, that kind of dedication to excellence
>and improvement is rare in most businesses and I was certainly
>pleasantly surprized to receive it.

In the interest of fairness, I must add something that happened with
a competitor last week.

I signed my wife up for Reg Pridmore's CLASS Local Executive day in
April at Laguna Seca. Reg called me a few hours later and said he
noticed that my wife has less than one year of riding experience.
After I told him this would be her first time on a track, he said he
didn't want to turn down our money, but he also did not think this
school would be a good place for my wife to start, and recommended
that I take her to a standard school instead. Not many business
people would show that kind of integrity, especially when I told him
she is already signed up for Code's Women Only school in June. Reg
said that would be an excellent introduction to the track for my wife.

I'm not trying to start a Code versus Pridmore thread here. I've
taken both schools, and have signed up my wife, my son, and myself
for both schools this year. They both have excellent points to teach.
They both have their strengths. I have found Keith Code and Reg
Pridmore approachable, concerned for their students, and quite
engaging as speakers. I've learned a lot at both schools.

And, it seems, both schools will take the extra steps even when there
is no money directly involved. Class acts. I recommend them highly.

Darron Spohn
Hollister, CA
'00 Sprint RS