Re: Service Intervals

Eric,

Good advice all around in your post.  A comment, though, about
the CO2 tire filler: I don't know if you've ever had to use it
or not, but if not, be sure to have a lot of cylinders on hand.
The one time I needed to use it on my rear tire, it took six of
the suckers (all I had with me) to get the tire to 35 psi!  I
carry eight of them now...  I also now have one of the CO2
fillers that also has a hand pump incorporated into it (thanks,
Santa!), so I can add more pressure if the cylinders I have with
me won't get the job done.

- -Keith
'00 Eclipse Blue RS
Fremont, CA, USA