Re: Synchrotech Helmets

That was Fran Crane. And it was the chessey Nolan that blew open on
impact. I really like the IDEA of the flip front lids. But I really
don't feel comfortable with the idea either. I know too many folks
that have had get offs where the chin bar and face of the helmet took
a lot of punishment. I think the convenience of a flip open is nice
but the one thing I want from a helmet is the utmost in protection
first, second is comfort and ventilation. Until someone can prove to
me that a flip is as safe and strong as my Arai , I'll forgo the
convenience for safety.

Erik