VF1000F Intercepter

Ohhh....   Congrats on your VFkF.  :)

In case you don't already know about it and want to sign up on yet
another mailing list containing very cool people, check out

http://www.sabmag.org

sending email to listserv@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx with the body
"subscribe sabmag".  The wealth of information contained therein
is tremendous.  It is with their help that I have the confidence
and knowledge to strip one of my Sabres down to the point where
there are no parts left to disassemble and rebuilt it with all
new high-performance gear.  It's a 750, but when it's all done
it'll turn around 96 bhp, a mere 10 hp less than the 955i,
with a shaft drive!  (If it had a chain it'd push above 100 bhp.)

I have several 1st generation V4s and am looking to add a Triple
to my stable.  I'm looking at those tasty British Racing Green
Sprint STs.  Have an in with any California dealers?  :)

~Patrick