From: Rig <rig@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <ST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, January 18, 2001 9:07 PM
Subject: U-Lock info...

Seeing as were all talking of disk locks, anyone know of a U-Lock (or
Shackle Lock) that fit's under the ST's saddle? (Except for the Triumph one)

I currently have an Oxford ROC and need to have my panniers fitted  if I
wish to carry the lock, This can be a PITA if I know that I'm going to be in
town a lot as it makes filtering in traffic _more_ hazardous due to the side
of the boxes.

I did think of a disk lock, but ever since leaving one fitted to my Honda
CB100N 13 years ago and then flying off it, all to the amusement of my
fellow students (mostly female!) I don't really trust myself not to do the
same.

- --
Rig
www.rigsville.co.uk