Disk Locks

I, too, have also (tried to) pulled away without first removing my disk
lock.	Luckily it was not a big deal because (I think) of the type of lock I
was using.  The only damage was a tiny scatch on the fork that you really
have to look for to find.

I attribute the lack of damage as well as not being able to move the bike
more than aboout 1 1/2 feet to the design of the lock.  It is a Kryptonite
KryptoDisc DFS lock.  Check out this url
http://www.accwhse.com/kryptoni.htm#Locks
The lock is very compact, but not light, and will even fit in your pocket.
It won't fit on any disk but will on the ST. I really do think it is a great
lock and worth consideration.

Eric

00 ST Blue