Re: Custom Mirrors

At 09:55 AM 1/19/01 "Lance LaCerte" <LaCPsyD@xxxxxxx> wrote:
>I know its the middle of Winter, (Just ask my scoot, its freezing to death
>in my unheated garage), but I was just wondering if there is any more
>progress on the custom mirrors you were having fabricated and testing to
>replace those lovely 'sloppy ears' on the ST.

Sorry for the lack of updates.

We've had a few prototypes come and all have gone..... Either due to final
cost issues or design issues.

I'm expecting info on the next batch any day now and I think we've finally
got a winner.

As soon as I have on idea on the new design, I'll pass it along.

Off to the Scottish Highland games - anyone have an idea on how to keep a
kilt on while on the ST ?

- -Eric