Vibrating RS Side Panel

I am having problems with the left side panel on my new RS. When travelling
between 70 & 80 mph I get an annoying vibration against my inner thigh. I
have adjusted the fit of the side panel and made sure all the screws and
bolts are tight but this has not cured it. There seems to be more play in
the left panel than the right one.

I think the wind is getting under the pointed front of the side panel and
causing this vibration at high speed. The front of the panel is held in
place by a lug going through a grommet and there doesn't seem to be any way
to adjust this connection ...or is there?

Have any of you RS owners had this problem?

Thanks

Andrew
2000 Orange RS