Re: Vibrating RS Side Panel

Andrew this is what I'd try:

Try removing the panel and re installing it, looking for any
abnormalities in fit etc.

If you have a GOOD dealer see if you can get them to swap that panel
with another one. If it doesn't vibrate then try and get it replaced
under warranty ( that's where a GOOD dealer comes in)

I'd also consider the following:

Putting more miles on the bike. It maybe a break in thing that'll go
away as the motor smooths out.

Also check that the chain is running true, and that it has no kinks.
isn't too tight , too loose. It maybe that you have a bad chain.
Triumph had a recall on some chains. Your's maybe in the bad lot.
Especially since the vibes are on the drive side of the bike it maybe
a drive line issue.

Lastly check wheel balance , I've seen out of round out of balance
tires manifest themselves in strange ways.

Good Luck,

Erik