Top case assembly

Hello all,
	I'm trying to put together the top case I've got with my Sprint ST, and
it's proving a little more difficult than I thought.  For those of you
who have done it, were there two relief holes on the inside of the upper
lid for the pair of lower bolts on the hinge?  They are shown in the
installation instructions, but are not on the actual part, so I've got
to drill my own to install the locknuts.  I've already drilled pilot
holes, but my wife (the sensible one) says if we've already paid $$$ for
the top case, it should be ready to put together as is - that I should
get the dealer to order another.  Good point, but I'm wondering if
everyone else had the same problem, and if I should commence drilling...

Thanks,
	Mark Collett
- --

Mark Collett