Re: Who knows what these two sockets are for?

On Thu, 18 Jan 2001 23:40:23 -0800, Darren_Mason@xxxxxxxxxx wrote:

>A while ago someone else mentioned a specific power loss ( 6 or 8 hp ) from
>the catalytic converter in the exhaust. I can't remember who posted that,
>but I assumed at the time that it was a California bike. Could whoever
>posted that info reply with what bike that was on ( eg: model, country, etc

Here's another funny bit - supposedly, the California models have an
open-loop catalytic converter. I have not managed to find them,
though. I see them pictured in the manual, but they don't seem to be
in my bike. I'll take another look next time I have the silencer off
though.