Re: corbin gunfighter seat for st?

Pete asked:

>I was looking in the corbin catolog, the gunfighter seat looks to be
>very comfortable my wife ibet would love that back rest. does anyone
>out there have one, your comments please.

I have the "Gunfighter and Lady" seat on my 99ST.  Despite having a name
that sounds like a bad 70's porno, I like the seat a lot.  It has definitely
lengthened the amount of time I can spend riding without getting
uncomfortable or need to "stretch my legs".  My passenger likes it much
better than stock, also.

Some on the list have said that they don't like the sides of the "bucket"
because it makes putting your feet down flat uncomfortable on the inner-back
of your thighs.  I never had this problem, but I'm also 6'4", so I've never
had trouble getting my feet down on any bike I've ridden.  YMMV

John Hickman
Lexington, KY
Red 1999 ST