Tailgate Loading Part II: Ramps

Ok, now that I've gotten the scoop on tailgate loading (thanks everyone
- - conflicting opinions here, but the best consensus option seems to be
that I should rest the bike on something that will distribute the weight
evenly through the bed and over the gate), how about ramps?

Anyone have, or seen, any particularly good ramp solutions for loading a
bike into a fairly tall pickup?  Was thinking of making one myself, but
if something is commercially available I'd love to see it...

 -- J