racetech and ohlins for RS

     I am considering both the racetech upgrade on the forks, and an ohlins
shock on  my 2000 RS. I talked to a guy in the service department at
Southern California Triumph about doing the Race Tech upgrade. Has anyone
had this done there? I'm curious as to the quality of the shop and their
work. I'll be sending the forks to them from the Detroit area and would like
some input from any on this list who are familiar with the dealership.
     I was also wondering if anyone has put the Ohlin's on, and how they
like it. Thank you.

James

2000 RS Yellow