RE: RaceTech and Ohlins

Daphne Wrote...
>Paul at TriDet is pretty knowledgable, have you talked him? I've heard good
things about Sylvania Superbike, though I've had no personal dealing >with
them. I'm not familar with all the shops in MI, but I'd avoid Rosenau, Life
Cycle, and Cycle Rider. The owner of Classic Motor is friendly, >and
customer service oriented, but the folks don't have a lot of experience with
Triumph (or at least didn't 18 months ago).

I  agree with almost everything you wrote.
Cycle Rider (Mid Michigan Honda) is the only Triumph dealer in the area that
is a Race-Tech center. They service my Sprint ST and I highly recommend
them.
As of the 1st of the year, Sylvania Superbike is out of business.  The head
Mechanic bought all of the Tools and is now working in Bowling Green, I
can't remember the shop name though. But it's to far away anyway.
Triumph Detroit (Classic Cycle) is a good shop and always have tons of
Triumph gear, parts, etc. But you have to get past Paul's BS and really know
what you want or you may get sold something else. (If you've been there you
know what I mean.)

James
'00 Sprint ST