Re: The Bonnie, RS punctures!

> i'd certainly love to get a test ride on either/both one of these days.
> there's definitely room in my life for an upright standard, for shorter
> rides, around town, tiny backroads.  (my VX fits that niche well, and
> has served me beautifully, but it's getting long in the tooth...)

Hey, I had a VX too! Nice to meet another rare owner.

When I tried to ride to work today my RS had ANOTHER rear puncture. That's
the third in 6000 miles. I'm getting a little fed up with this. After the
first two I fitted a brand new BT020 and bought a new tyre gauge and
calibrated it and all. This time you can't even pin it on running over
debris - my last ride was just straight down a motorway from London to home.
Has anyone else had such problems with the RS/BT020 combination? I've had
more punctures in the last 6 months than in the rest of my (looong) biking
career. Well, it seems like it. If it can't be plugged I'm thinking about
swapping to Azaros, or Dragons ...

Barry