Re: The Perfect ST-- My Dream

In your message regarding Re: The Perfect ST-- My Dream dated Wed, 24 Jan
2001 12:24:04 -0800, Matt Knowles said that ...

> >I have a temp
> >>gauge on my ST don't you??
>MK-
>MK-  I meant thermometer for measuring outside temp. I guess temp gauge was poor
>MK-  choice of words.

Can we add to the list a built-in GPS with a tilting backlighted 6" x 3"
colour display mounted just above the warning light panel.  Mode change
buttons, large enough to be used with winter gloves, on the left hand
fairing top panel.  Aerial on the right fairing front just in front of the
(non-vibrating) mirror. Removable CPU with USB connection for off-bike
programming via a PC (both Linux and M$ Windows versions of the software)
and a decent amount of non-volatile RAM for loading data.  Oh, and must be
compatible with the Morpheous GEODESY  GATSO database (
http://www.morpheous.co.uk/ ) :-))

Thanks.

- --
Mike Bostock