Showa Forks info

Well after a bit more digging I finally found American Showa in
California. I also got to speak to a Japanese R&D fellow who
basically told me forgetaboutit.  There is no off the shelf 43mm
Showa cartridge fork that would work. Remember that apart from fork
diameter there is also axle size, hub size, spacing for the brake
carriers, and the mounting points for fenders. Add in spring set
length, suspension travel, and overall fork length. All of these
effect the overall geometry of the front end..So it's back to: Is
there a Triumph piece that'll work.. My best guess is the TT600 forks
will work but that one would really need an entire TT600 front end
:-(  Guess I'll start my lobbying of Triumph to build the Super ST :-)

Erik