ST Sales was Re: The Perfect ST-- My Dream

>I've been giving this some thought lately and I think one reason
>Triumph is not selling as many bikes in the US as they could is lack

Funny you should say this Erik.  Due to the recent theft of my ST I went to my local Triumph dealer in West Oz and was told I could expect to wait until around March to get my hands on another Blue ST.  There was about 5 people on the waiting list already!  So the impression I get is Triumph arent able to build them fast enough as it is.  I think they need to sort out their production capacity before they make them any more desirable!!!

Rick
no Sprint ST