Re: 12k service on ST

My 12K consisted of a new fuel filter, new air filter, new set of NGK
platinum plugs, rear brake pads,
( fronts have about 60% remaining) valve check ( they were in spec)
throttle body synch, new chain and sprockets (OEM front, Afam steel
rear, DID 530ZVM chain- rivet link) check coolant, check cables,
check lights, check for fuel leaks ( ha-ha) I do need a new front
tire( got about 9k out of the Pirelli Dragon GTS but it's starting to
feather and cup a bit) run diagnostics load current tune and check Co
levels. I'd already done an oil change in preparation for winter, and
did a brake fluid change. All of the services performed are out lined
in the maintenance guide in the factory shop manual.

Erik

>Talking of 12K,
>I'm coming up for mine at start of Feb.
>Apart from having the chain and sprocket replaced (strictly necessary,
>they're both shagged out),
>and having the brakes examined, is there anything else I should be thinking
>about?
>Already have 2 new tyres on there.
>I'll mention about the valves, of course
>Tim

End of st-digest V2001 #53