Re: The Bonnie, RS punctures!

Barry

I think you've just had bad luck, I can't see how choice of tyre has
anything to do with how many punctures you have: put it this way, when I was
despatching in London for about ten years (here he goes again, yawn... ;-))
I found lots of bad weather = lots of punctures. Rain and wind shove all
that rubbish back in the road, out of the gutter and from around traffic
islands where the local authorities can't be bothered to clean it up
properly. Even if you're running down a motorway, you can run over something
fallen off another vehicle, maybe a nail dropped off the back of a builder's
pickup...

Colin Peterson
Brighton, UK