Re: option to painting helmet

I'd have to agree with this option.  I have several vinyl stickers on my
helmet.  While I bought mine premade from local skater shops they look good
and are relatively easy to apply/reapply.  However there is a trick to
applying them.  For good instructions on how to apply vinyl stickers/tape
to a helmet or any curved surface check out the TapeWorks
website.  www.tapeworks.com