Re: Luggage Locks - Single Key?

>     I was sure this would be a FAQ, but after checking the archives
>can't find anything about it.  I just had the hardbags installed on my
>new ST, and was a bit disappointed to get a second set of keys with
>which to open them.  Surely this has been addressed before, but is there
>a way to end up with a single key for my bike?  Has anybody had their
>luggage re-keyed?  If it's $100, then I'll just carry a second key, but
>hopefully there's a better way.

It has been addressed before and you won't like the answer. The locks use
different profiles for the keys so there isn't any way to get them keyed
the same.

Add that to the list for the new and improved ST.

Matt Knowles - matt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
http://home.earthlink.net/~mattknowles
Aesthetic Design & Photography - (707) 786-4643
http://www.aestheticdesign.com