Ohlins and Double Bubble

Greetings

                  I received an e-mail today from Wim Kroon.
Erik's musings were correct they no longer are able to ship to the U.S.A.
due to complaints to Ohlins from U.S. dealers. I was wondering if anyone on
the list who live within 50 miles of London might be willing to let me have
the shock shipped to their address? It would actually cost me less to fly to
London from Detroit and pick up the shock than to buy it here from a dealer.
Plus I would not mind a few days vacation. Northwest has round trip flights
for $320.00, plus about $660.00 for the shock for a grand total of $980.00.
Basically for about the same price as here I get the shock and a trip to
England. If anyone is interested it would be worth at least dinner and a few
pint's plus some decent conversation. I'm thinking of doing this the second
week of March. Are there any U.S. dealers who sell Ohlins at a bit of a
discount? Are the prices in England proper as marked up as they are here?
The 46prcs shock is $750.00 dealer cost from Parts Unlimited with a
suggested retail of $1005.00 while Kroon sells it for less than $650.00.
This does not seem right.
         Has anyone put a double bubble screen on their RS? If so, how do
you like it?

James

2000 RS Yellow