brake lever part number + measurements

Here is the part number for the black 99 Tiger clutch lever:
T2046501

I paid $22.95 plus tax for it.

Now to try and describe the bend in it.  The entire lever from edge
to end point is 7 3/4" inches.  The bend starts at about 3" in from
where it attaches to the bike.  If you were to draw a straight line,
as if the lever were straight, the initial drop (where your index
finger will be) is about 1/2 inch.  The imaginary straight line cuts
in to the lever about an inch or two (I didn't really measure that)
before the end of the lever (i.e., the imaginary line from the start
and the bottom part of the lever aren't parallel and eventually
intersect, if that makes any sense).

So for my small fingers, it's a significant amount of bend to make
a difference for me.

Kathy

'00 RS
Snohomish, WA