Re: expensive suspension

In a message dated 1/27/01 11:57:30 PM Central Standard Time,
owner-st-digest@xxxxxxxxxx writes:

<<  I mean if your building a race bike and need the
 top most performance ohlins is great.  Otherwise if your just looking to
 improve the ride and handling characteristics on the street Having Racetech
 rebuild your rear shock would be less expensive and meet and/or exceed your
 needs.  Course this is just my opinion and I could be completely and
 utterly wrong in my view point. >>

It's winter time, what else to do!  Actually I agree with alot of what you
said. I remember taking my bike to the track and believe me it wasn't the
rear shock that needed improving. I will take note that with respect to the
heavier fellows on the list that some suspension improvements are more
needed.  However sending it to race-tec or getting some heavier springs seems
more in order than spending $1000 on a shock. You do get cool stickers! :-)

David "Bird Dawg" Viosca
00V11s "kermit"
" keep your nose to the wind"