next bike color

 > Date: Sat, 27 Jan 2001 12:26:22 EST
 > From: Jconne6305@xxxxxx
 > Subject: Re: The Perfect ST-- My Dream
 >
 > we're all just having a little wintertime fun  my next bike will be red
 > john

It's snowing right now and will be for the next day or two we're told. I live
in New Mexico and we really need the moisture,,, but man no riding for almost
2 months now. It has given me the chance to replace my leaky fork seals in
the SS, so the snow isn't all bad. I keep waiting for the original Daytona
yellow to be offered on the Sprint ST,, now that would look goooood. Anyone
ever seen an original Sprint in yellow? Adios,
Mark Olson
98 SS
79 Euro Bonnie