Re: Ohlins and Double Bubble

At 04:47 PM 1/26/01 -0500, you wrote:

Gotta question here.  James did you email Wim Kroon and ask them if there
is a problem shipping units to the US or did you place an order and they
emailed you saying they couldn't fill your order.  No where on their
website is anything about not shipping to the US.  So there is the
possibility if you just placed an order it would be mindlessly shipped as
any other order would be.  Just wondering.  Also I noticed that PDQ
Motorcycles (www.pdq1.com) in England carries Ohlins shocks. I noticed they
didn't list the Sprint ST however there's a good chance that if you supply
them with the part no. TR851, They'd get it for ya.