Re: Bar-end mirrors.

I would also be curious about people's experience with
them on an RS/ST.  I used to have a Ducati Monster
with bar-end mirrors and I loved the things.  If I were
ever to get a Speed Triple I would immediately put
bar-end mirrors on it, but I wonder how well they work
with clip-ons that put the end of the bars further back.
Seems to me you'd have to really squirm to see in them
with them positioned that way???

Kathy

'00 RS
Snohomish, WA