Re: Race Tech

All this talk of RaceTech is getting me interested.  How does the work affect
the general use as a street bike?  Does the ride deteriorate on the highway
(expressway)?  From all the posts, I know handling improves but I just want
to hear impressions on everyday use.  I am a decent mechanic with a fairly
well equipped garage.  Is this something that I could do myself?  Do I need a
manual for torque settings, or anything else?  Lastly, would i need a special
cycle stand or can i get by with a jack and blocking??  sorry for all the
questions.  john c