Re: Need help getting a good pair of boots

You do want waterproof ..  Dainese makes the Dryline Touring,
Alpinstars has several models, BMW has the BMW Gore-Tex boot an all
time favorite among the long distance BMW crowd, and Prexport makes a
great boot. If you are looking for comfort off the bike also, than
stick with the more touring oriented Gore-tex type water proof boots.
The Ricky Racer boots with all kinds of carbon fibre armor etc, look
good but don't really hold up to walking around, and aren't as
comfortable off the bike.

Erik