Re: more...Wind Screens: Zero Gravity

Bill I have the Zero Gravity Sport Touring screen and the ZG Double
Bubble. I was referring to the ZG Sport Touring screen. It's not
quite as tall as the tall Triumph screen, but gives almost as much
coverage and looks MUCH better, especially in the medium smoke. As
for wind lift I'll have to see if I miss it when I take a long ride.
But so far with the Gen Mar risers it's fine.

Erik