Re: [ST] Calling all RS owners

I can't speak for the differences in the RS vs Daytona
but but having ridden an RS for the last 2 days while
my ST is being worked on... I don't see much of a
difference in the two (comfort wise).  Obviously the
RS is lighter and quicker but aside from a fraction of
difference in the bars and less wind protection the RS
is every bit as comfy as the ST.  I am 5'- 11" and
about 165 lbs

Hope it helps

Steve Bergman

00 Sprint ST