fairing questions

Hello there fellow listers. I've got a question concerning the lovely fairing
on my ST. I read some posts a while back about removing the lower fairing
sections during the heat of the summer to let the engine heat out so as to
not bake my thighs so completely! When I went to remove the lower parts I
found I had to remove the larger side fairing sections as well. I've never
been a huge Speed Triple fan but I've got to admit I like the look of my ST
with only it's little bug eyed head in place and the engine and all its hoses
and tubes exposed. My question is, is there any reason not to run it this way
for the summer? I can't think of one but I knew if anyone on the planet did
know one it would be someone on this list. Thanks in advance.

Mark Olson(watchdawg) I'm a watchmaker by trade,,,
01BRGST (DRGNFLY)
79Bonnie
98 SS(sold) but not forgotten