[ST] Mesh Armor

Thanks to all of you who responded to my request for information on this
subject.

I found out that Bohn had a Texas dealer in Austin, which also happens to be
the
Triumph dealer there.  So, I called, and they said they had a limited amount
of
Bohn in stock, but that they also had some Dainese in stock.  Well, we made a
flying trip to Austin (in the cage) and to the outlet mall in San Marcos (all
of
2 hours there & 1 at the Triumph dealer), and I came home with Bohn lycra
armor.
 I knew the Dainese would be hit or miss on the size--same with the
Bohn--which
is why I wanted to try the armor on.

Well, I went riding today with the armor and my Draggin Jeans and it felt
fine.
 Luckily, I didn't buy my jeans too snug, so the armor fit under it without
too
much trouble.  I was certainly much more comfortable than just in Draggin'
Jeans
alone.  It's amazing how quickly you become accustomed to armor and don't want
to do without it!

Now I'm all set for our anniversary ride in the Hill Country over the weekend
of
the 14th :-)!

Thanks again to all who responded!

Lisa