Re: [ST] Rules of lanesplitting

Chris,

I almost always lane split at stop lights - and
occasionally at traffic jams when traffic is at a
crawl.  At traffic jams, I only like splitting lanes
between the fast lane (lane#1) and lane#2.  My
thinking is that drivers in the fast lane have a bit
of a shoulder they like to favor when seeing
motorcycles coming from behind them.  Also, I either
toggle my high beams or just keep them on when
splitting in traffic jams.

- - George.
00'RS.