[ST] Laguna

Hey that's great news guys.  Does that mean I have a place to stay when
come out for the races NEXT year?  How 'bout the whole dawg pound??

My husband and I were wondering (after we hit send) how many people
would be like "let's all head over to the Burrolas!"  We're not even
sure we'll make it this year to the races.  We'll have to look at the
cash flowage.  :-)

I'll have to say this list is great.  I've gotten some great ideas off
of it.  My bike now has the Vision Plus bulbs from Fosmo, and Gen-Mar
risers (wonderful!).  We went to Helimot this past weekend and I picked
up a new pair of Held gloves.  Never heard of them until I read it
here.  Thanks everyone!

Joanna and Rod Burrola
Toy Dawg and yet to be named Dawg
99 Red St and his "new" 97 900 Trophy