Clutch cable

Sorry to hear about your clutch cable problem.  I've been checking mine,
but its Mr. Clueless here, so always a bit worried, now that I use the bike
for daily transport.

Interested to see your location, I am not 10 miles from Dunstable, which
surprised me, giving the geographic spread of the list.  I previously
thought London, Bristol and Bath were the closest!

Who is the guy in Dunstable you rated?

For others on the list, Dunstable is a medium size (in UK terms!) town to
the North of London of Roman origins (on the ancient Watling Street) .It is
situated in the vicinity some lovely rolling hills.  A huge zoo and gliding
club are its most famous attractions.

cheers

alex

2000 Sprint ST - black