[ST] MH900 et al

Due to vacation, work and a few other things I've only ridden about 50 miles
on my bike in the past three weeks so please forgive my ramblings.  How do
you folks in the colder climes make it through winter?  Snowmobiles?  Booze?

Anyway, I went to Atlanta this past weekend to catch a couple Braves games
and briefly stopped by Performance Powersports in Duluth, Georgia which had
a Ducati MH900.  I don't know how they got it, I thought they were all sold
via the Internet but it was one gorgeous machine IMO.  Kind of a weird
mixture of new and old but I think it looks fantastic.  I guess I should say
it looks the dogs.  Anybody else seen one of these?

Triumph content: They also had a silver '02 Daytona.  Very nice but they
need to paint that thing yellow or red.

Randy
2K RS (No Need For Debate It's The Best Color Yellow)

...but black is close.  ;-)