RE: Protective clothing was RE: [ST] Uploaded pics

well done john, a breath of fresh air.
I was once told by a policeman here in the uk that wearing heavy leathers in
hot weather can in fact contribute to accidents. You are uncomfortable and
thinking about how hot you are rather than focusing on the road and
potential dangers ahead.
I would *never* take a decent size journey without full armour, but this
morning I had to take the ST approx. 1 mile across Bath to have a scottoiler
fixed.
It's one mile in slow moving traffic so I'm in chinos/T shirt and
sandals...and riding very defensively!!
Neil
Bath.