RE: [ST] Re: Protective clothing, read 'em and weep guys

To all you doubters out there who love to throw around the "bimbo in the
2000 pound SUV going 75mph"....

I found this at http://nickolson.net/hurt_sum.htm after doing a google
search for motorcycle crash statistics. It bears out my belief that the lion
share of motorcycle crashes occur at LOW speeds where the major threats are
head injuries and road rash.
17. The median pre-crash speed was 29.8 mph, and the median crash speed was
21.5 mph, and the one-in-a-thousand crash speed is approximately 86 mph.
This means that most likely you will be going only 21.5mph when you go down
with your "bimbo". Facts are facts, folks.

- -Chris