Re: [ST] New file uploaded

I've had all four screens. Stock low, Triumph Tall, ZG ST, ZG DB.
The stock low is OK the Tall Triumph buffets me but offers great
protection, but too much for hot weather ( I sold it ) The ZG ST is a
bit lower than the Triumph and is quiet. The ZG DB is quiet, looks
good and offers fair protection. I use the ZG DB spring through fall,
switching to the ZG ST in winter.

Erik