Re: [ST] New file uploaded

>I noticed you have the sport touring screen. Can you tell me how you like the
>wind
>protection vs the stock? Have you tried the Double bubble? How do the 3 compar
>e,
>stock vs sport-tour vs Double bubble? Will I need new fasteners?

I haven't tried the double bubble, so I can't compare.

I like the ZG sport touring screen a lot.  I do a lot of freeway riding
around San Francisco, where it can get fairly chilly at night, and the
ZG screen keeps the wind off of my chest, and keeps me much warmer.  I
can duck down behind it completely if I need to, or sit up to catch
more air.

You don't need new fasteners, and installation takes about ten
minutes.

I also prefer the look of it on my bike-- it seems to balance out the
bags.

- -Patti