Speedvision

I'm not sure if this is in fact true, but it's moving through the
motorcycle community here in Indy.  The rumor is Fox Network has purchased
Speedvision and is planning on making it an 'all NASCAR' network.  I've not
be able to verify it but there has been an on-line petition created to
combat this.  In any event, I went ahead an signed the petition just on the
off chance I can keep my Tuesday night motorcycle racing.  If you get the
time you might want to do so as well.  The URL is
http://www.petitiononline.com/svsn/petition.html

My apologies if this turns out to be a hoax but the idea of giving up Bike
Week, Motorcyclist and racing on Tuesday nights makes me a little
less leary of providing my name to an possible internet mailing list.  Your
choice.

Don Payne
97 Trophy
00 Sprint RS