Re: [ST] LOL! This is great & protection

In that situation the wellbeing of the baby was the responsibility of the
parents and they would be responsible for the infants injuries regardless of
a 3rd party being at fault. You would be at fault for causing the accident
but would not be responsible for the childs injuries. IMHO.
Ashley
Spondon 955
'95 Speed Triple