[ST] crashes/stats

Hello All:
	Three and a half years ago I became a "One in a Thousand" crash victim. I was doing about 70-75 MPH on I-95 just North of Philadelphia on a clear, sunny day, 56 degrees F. A small Ford pick-up truck lost its muffler (silencer) which slid across the road and hit my front wheel. I slid a bit over a quarter mile with an 18 wheeler (articulated lorry) behind me. I was wearing the correct clothing: trousers, gloves, boots, Shoei DuoTech helmet. I got up and walked away with three ribs broken in five pleces, a broken wrist, nerve damage to the right front portion of my chest, and lots of torn muscles. The bike died but I lived.
	Wear the right clothing 'cause it just might save your skin/life! We call 'em accidents because we don't know when they are going to happen.
Be prepared,
Howard Stephen Serlick
'00 Blue ST