[ST] More on that hugger

Well I've been trawling through the mail archive and have discovered that
fitting the hugger does involve taking the wheel off.  So the question now
is what's involved in getting the rear wheel off an RS?

On my Daytona it was beautifully simple:
1. Remove end can
2. Loosen 46mm wheel nut
3. Put bike on paddock stand
4. Undo wheel nut and remove spacers etc.
5. Take off wheel, leaving brakes, sprocket and chain etc. undisturbed

I've never taken a wheel off a doublesided swingarm bike before and have
visions of having to bugger about with the rear brakes, sprocket and chain
adjustment, all to get the rear wheel off.

Can somebody please put me out of any potential misery and give me the
idiots guide?

Thanks

Andy