[ST] Need place to spend the night on trip from Tx to NC

Howdy,

	This is a second post with a more appropriate subject. The last
one may have thrown some folks off. Here's the poop:

	I will be leaving for North Carolina Monday Evening August
13th. My intent is to head east across Louisiana towards Natchez
Mississippi, then north on the Natchez Trace to Jackson. Then I will
generally head east by northeast across Mississippi and into Alabama. I
plan to cut across the north side of Birmingham, Alabama. Then head
north towards Lake Guntersville and head into the northwest corner of
Georgia. From Georgia I'll head north up into the edge of Tennessee and
ride highway 68 to Tellico Plains. Then I'll cut across the Cherohala
Skyway to Robbinsville, NC., and Deal's Gap. I plan on being at the Gap
by late afternoon/early evening Wednsday.
	Monday (13th) I can probably make it somewhere around
Alexandria, La. Tuesday (14th) I am thinking somewhere in the area near
Tuscaloosa or Birmingham, Alabama. Wednsday (15th) I am aiming for the
Robbinsville/Deals Gap area. Any listers in these areas?
	Anyone have a couch they'd be willing to let me use for the
night? I'll buy you dinner the evening I get in ;-) I don't do Hooters
or similar establishments, just your plain boring regular restaraunts.
I don't smoke (allergic to it). I'll be travelling alone on the VFR.
Final goal is the Pisgah Inn on the BRP in NC for a Triumph Rally.
Don't ask. I'd like to avoid the hotels to save cash and don't really
want to lug enough gear for camping. I'm not looking for someone to
show me a wild time, just a place to crash for the night. I'll be up
and leave around 7-8am or so unless that is a problem for my host(ess).
I'm married (happily hehe) and 34.
	Please respond off list because I might not catch it on the
list. There have been so many posts lately it is hard to keep up with
all the reading. Besides, everyone else probably could care less.

Adios,

Scott Friday
98-VFR800@xxxxxxxxxxxx
2001 Honda VFR 800 Fi